Donations are essential to every non-profit organization. At Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption, every dollar goes directly to helping the dogs for spay/neuter, medical expenses, boarding dogs, pre-foster care, kennel and medical supplies, meet & greet materials, and other essentials needed to help fulfill our mission. We are an all-volunteer organization with no paid personnel.
In addition to monetary donations, we can use:
- Quality dog biscuits, such as Milk Bones or Costco Kirkland dog biscuits. (no treats made in China, please)
- Medical supplies - antibiotic creams, vet wrap
- Grooming supplies- dog shampoo, towels, nail clippers
- Dog coats, Martingale collars and leashes, house (tag) collars
- Crates, dog beds & raised feeding dishes for fosters
- Antiseptic hand wipes
- Office supplies - white/colored copy paper, envelopes, stamps, etc
- Pop-up display tents for events
- Plastic bins for storage and meet and greet/event supplies
Donate via PayPal
To donate online, safely, you can use PayPal. Click the button below, and you can enter in your amount of donation. Any amount helps and is completely used for the betterment and care of the dogs.
iGive provides an effortless, no-cost method of supporting SA Greys. Sign up today at SA Greys on iGive, it is free to you. Install the browser plugin, and shop from their extensive list of partner organizations. A portion of your purchase will go to SA Greys. This varies from merchant to merchant, but it is completely free to you. You can help us simply by shopping. How easy is that?
If you already are a member, please consider logging in and redirecting your contributions to SA Greys. The hounds will thank you.
Say-so For Good
Join the Say So For Good program to benefit Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption. By checking back, and filling out surveys, you will be providing a revenue stream to help the greyhounds.
Won't you join today? Please go here and join.
As of Friday, July 20, 2012 Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption has been classified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organizations.
When you make your donations, please be sure to keep copies of your checks for your records, so that you may take advantage of our non-profit status in your tax planning and preparation for 2012. You will also receive a written acknowledgement of your donations from SA Greys, which should also be retained for tax purposes.